- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500g Coles Australian 3 star beef mince
- 400g can Coles Brand Italian diced tomatoes
- 400g can Coles Brand red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon sliced jalapeno peppers, finely chopped
- 170g plain corn chips
- 1 cup (100g) Kraft Mexican 3 cheese blend
- 1/3 cup (80g) avocado dip
- 1/3 cup (80g) sour cream
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- Step 1
Preheat oven to 200C. Grease and line a baking tray with baking paper. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook onion for 5 mins or until softened. Add garlic. Cook for 1 min. Add mince and cook, breaking up lumps with a wooden spoon, for 5 mins or until browned.
- Step 2
Add tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato sauce and jalapeno pepper. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 mins or until thickened and liquid mostly evaporated.
- Step 3
Spread corn chips on the prepared baking tray. Top with mince. Sprinkle cheese over the mince. Bake for 10 mins or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Step 4
Serve nachos immediately topped with avocado dip, sour cream and coriander.