From wrestling alligators to building a financial service marketplace Adam Jernigan is one very successful entrepreneur.
Skip the Hire is top-tier financial planning and analysis for software startup across the world.
So how does it work?
They provide a marketplace for software startups to access flexible financial planning and analysis in order to increase success rates by allocating the workload and removing the risk and resource burden of hiring new employees.
What they do?
They provide a platform for software startups to access affordable, flexible business consultants and pay only on a project – by – project basis. This allows you the client to skip the legalities of having employees or wasting time trying to learn or do something.
How exactly do they do it?
Skip the Hire consultants are business professionals who use their talent and experience to bid ofr projects based on interest and experience.
The budget and scope of the project are agreed upon in the bidding process making pricing crystal clear. Their platform then becomes the tool for all communications and file transfers to protect both parties.
WHY SKIP THE HIRE
- Our experts are all business school students, alum, or experienced industry professionals
- We leverage proprietary models and templates built in Silicon Valley for hypergrowth startups
- Our clients range from garage startups to 2,000 man organization
- Posting a project and reviewing bids is always free. We ask for no payment information until the project is complete to the clients expectations
- Pay only for what want when you need it
- Utilize different experts for each aspect of a project
- Allocate the workload and fill short term capacity constraints
- Reduce the risk of a bad hire and/or attrition
- Clear prices
- Set your own project timeline
- More accountability
- Business Plans
- Financial Planning
- Market Analysis & Research
- Financial Projections & Analysis
- Cohort Analysis
- Pitch Decks & Executive Summaries
- Performance Metrics & Benchmarks
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Pricing and Margin Strategy
Be quick and post a project now!