Want your business to appear on The HugoInga Blog? All you have to do is click on this hyperlink and choose an option. We reach thousands of Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. We’ve helped to kickstart hundreds of Businesses through our blog.
Being healthy has it upsides but then again being naughty has its benefits…
Our boss found this amazing recipe on taste.com.au and now we are inlove with it. If we finish all our work tonight and complete the research that needs to be done the he said he would make this for us.
But if you make it before him send in your pictures or hashtag #hugoingacompany on Instagram.
- 435g packet Careme vanilla bean sweet shortcrust pastry
- 2 mandarins
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) thickened cream
- 300g dark chocolate, chopped
- 75g softened unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier or other orange-flavoured liqueur
- 1 cup (220g) caster sugar
- 1 mandarin, extra, finely grated and juiced