Asian food has to be one of my favourites.
Mix it with seafood and you have winner.
Thanks to the team at TASTE we are showcasing their amazing Korean Seafood Pancake.
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- 2 tablespoons rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1/2 brown onion, finely chopped
- 120ml canola oil or sunflower oil
- 8 green shallots, cut into 15-18cm lengths
- 16 large green prawns, peeled, deveined, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 squid or calamari tubes, cut into 1 x 3cm strips
- 2 long fresh red chillies, thinly sliced diagonally, plus extra, to serve
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked, extra
- Thinly sliced green shallots, extra, to serve
- 60ml (1/4 cup) soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice vinegar or white vinegar
- 1 green shallot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder