Want your business to appear on The HugoInga Blog? All you have to do is click on this hyperlink and choose an option. We reach thousands of Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders across Australia, New Zealand and Asia. We’ve helped to kickstart hundreds of Businesses through our blog.
This flavoursome Italian pork sausage bake can be made ahead in preparation for those nights when you are short on time.
- 500g Italian pork sausages
- 1 bunch fresh sage
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 500g savoy cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125ml (1/2 cup) dry white wine
- 300ml light thickened cream for cooking
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 500g dried rigatoni pasta
- 90g (1 1/4 cups) parmesan, finely grated
- 105g (1 1/2 cups) fresh sourdough breadcrumbs (from day-old bread)